Because I was so impressed, I decided to purchase one for my clients to try. I will use it as a way my clients to wind down after their workout or they can schedule a time to come in for a complete session.
I should be getting this by the middle of March.
Below is some information I found out about it.
There are a lot of context about sound therapy all over the web and majority of which are not really what it means to be. As a result, people are often confused about what and how “sound therapy” really works.
Elements of Sound Therapy
The process of vibroacoustics or sound therapy is pure “frequency” and “vibration.” The only sound that you will hear is your breathing and the low sound frequencies. Don’t get confused with many sources stating that the procedure includes listening to relaxing music and tones.
These low harmonic frequencies are transmitted throughout the inner body which primarily target the muscular, skeletal and nervous system. These affect the cells, tissues and organs in the body.
Olav Skille’s 7 Fundamental Sound Frequencies
The range and use of frequencies are vital factors in the procedure sound therapy and seven of it includes:
· - it helps stimulate blood circulation, reduce spasm, increase the amount of sleep, reduce blood pressure and sport injuries.
· - For lung issues Asthma, bronchial conditions, Cystic Fibrosis and Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
· - it helps reduce most of the lower back pains, and menstrual pains. It can also reduce climactic problems and aids in softening of scar tissue.
· - For spasm issues, pain between the shoulder blades.
· - It helps reduces tensions in neck and shoulder muscles. It also heals frozen shoulder and reduces dizziness.
· - It is gentler, and requires less amplitude. It can usually be used for the massage of the small muscles in the hands and feet.
· - it has positive effect on headache, migraine, post stroke therapy and some neurological issues.
With over 30 years of applying sound therapy in Nordic countries, the potential of vibroacoustics is extremely vast. It serves as a natural cure giving value to both wellness and personal growth.
You can get more information at the website regarding the products that are sold, as well as the therapy mat I will be getting. If you are interested in receiving a 5% discount, please contact me for more information.