Sunday, December 7, 2014

Water Fitness

I became certified as a Water Aerobics Instructor with the American Sports & Fitness Association in August.  I thought it was time to make it official since I've been doing water exercise since I was in my the 70's!  I've also been training many of my clients in the water this past year.

So now I am certified so I can group train at a gym or rec center!  Currently, I train a small group of women at one of my client's community pool.  Our group consists of four women who liked the idea of getting a great workout while enjoying each other's company.

If you are interested and have a couple other friends who would like to form a small group class at your pool, contact me and get more information.

Or if you prefer to train privately at your private or community pool.  It is amazing what exercises one can do in the water that you aren't able to do on land!  This is very empowering!!

Some exercises are done without any equipment, but I find using water paddles, a water volleyball, and an exercise flotation belt very beneficial to rounding out our workouts.

Best of all--water workouts are FUN!

Sessions can last anywhere from half an hour to one hour and 15 minutes--depending on your fitness level and your time constraints.

If you live in the Palm Beach Gardens area and would like to find out more about water exercise training with me, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment