Sunday, May 10, 2015

Vibration Exercise Platform



Shortly after setting my new fitness studio, I purchased a vibration exercise platform.  I had done a lot of research on this type of equipment after trying it out at a yoga studio.  My clients use it as a warm up prior to their personal training sessions and for a cool down at the finish of their workout.

One can do various exercises while on it, which increases the benefits.  However, this machine is great for those that aren't able to exercise because it helps with balance, helps circulation, and helps the muscles work passively.

It is a great addition to my studio, and everyone that has used it, loves it.  I use it every day myself. In addition to standing, stretching or exercising on it, I sometimes also use it as a massage while lying on the floor, for my calves, quads or hamstrings!